Mon: Writer's Vista @ 3:20
Tue: MVHS Track @ 3 p.m.
Wed: MVHS Track @ 3 p.m.
Coach Boele is Here Today
Thur: MRMS Athletic Fields @ 3:00 p.m.
Fri: Redstone Park @ 7 a.m. (if not racing)
Dave Sanders Invitational
Sat: Aspen Grove Panera @ 7 a.m.
Sun: On Your own or w/ a teammate
St Vrain Invitational Results
2023 Booster Club Donations
To ensure that we have adequate funding for the 2023 fall XC season the coaching staff is asking that each family on the team make a donation of $100 to our XC Booster club. Our estimated cost to run the program this fall is approximately $8000, which covers such necessities as meet entry fees ($300-$500 per meet) and our team licensed massage therapist (Coach Boele) to be at practice.
If families cannot donate $100, then we ask you to donate what you can. And of course if any would like to donate above $100 it is greatly appreciated.
Dave Sanders (Columbine) Invitational
- When: Friday, September 22nd
- Where: Clement Park (Littleton)
- Transportation: Athletes should provide their own transportation to and from the meet.
- Arrival Time and Race Numbers: Numbers will be handed out at the team tent. Arrival Time: At least 90 minutes before your race.
- Course Map
- Race Divisions: MVHS will be racing in the D1 division at Dave Sanders
- Line-Ups (Line-ups Posted By Thursday at Practice)
- 1:00 D1 Varsity Boys-Run 10, Score 5
- 1:05 D1 Varsity Girls-Run 10, Score 5
- 2:00 D1 B (JV) Boys-Run 10, Score 5
- 2:05 D1 B (JV) Girls-Run 10, Score 5
- 3:00 D1 C (Open) Boys-Run Unlimited, Score 5
- 3:05 D1 C (Open) Girls-Run Unlimited, Score 5
- 3:45 Awards and Trophy Presentations
- Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team trophies will be awarded to the varsity divisions. The top 10 individuals in each race will receive Top 10 T-shirts.