- Thank you for your patience as the coaching staff organized 150 athletes into competitions this week.
- Lineups for March 20th-26th: (Link)
- Please talk to your event coach at practice if you have questions this weeks lineups or meets.
Schedule: March 20th-26th
Mon: LPS Duals @ Arapahoe HS @ 4:30
DeKoevend Park @ 3:20 (Distance Runners)
MVHS @ 3 p.m. (Sprinters/Jumpers/Throwers)
Tue: MVHS @ 3 p.m. Coach Boele Will Be Here
Wed: MVHS @3 p.m.
Thur: JV Home Meet @ 3:30
MVHS @ 3 p.m.
Fri: MVHS @ 3 p.m.
Sat: Broomfield Shootout
Chaparral Invitational (4x8,800,1600, 3200 only)
Sun: Run on your own or call a teammate
Mountain Vista JV Meet
When: Thursday, March 23rd @ 3:30 p.m.
Where: Mountain Vista HS Track
Teams Competing: Mt. Vista, Castle View, Chaparral, Highlands Ranch
Out-of-Class: There is no early dismissal for this meet
JV Meet Order of Events (pdf)
When: Saturday, March 25th
Where: Broomfield High School
Transportation: There is no bus for this meet. Please provide your own ride to and from the meet.
Arrival Time: Be at the meet at least 90 minutes before should scheduled first event. This meet will run ahead of schedule if possible.
Spectator Fee: Not sure, but probably $5.
Meet Information and Schedule:
- Broomfield Results and Entries Site
- UPDATED Broomfield Shootout Time Schedule
- This meet will run ahead of schedule if possible.
State 5A Rankings
In-order to qualify for state, athletes/relays must be in the top 18 in their event by the end of the regular season (May 13th). Here are the current 5A Rankings for 2023.
- Boys 5A Rankings: 2023
- Girls 5A Rankings: 2023
- Rankings can also be found on Colorado Milesplit. However, these rankings are not official.
- Payment Link: https://vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/187327841
- Why: There are currently 150 athletes out for track and field this spring. As a result, we have hired 8 coaches. DCSD provides six coaching stipends for the spring track & field season. This is two fewer stipends than we currently have. To ensure all of our athletes have proper coached we are asking every family on the team to make a small donation to the Track & Field Booster Club.
- Program Fee Recommendations:
- $50 recommended donation to help compensate our assistant coaches for the 2023 spring season.
- $150 recommended for athletes that are consistently seeing Coach Boele for massage therapy on Tuesdays.
- Other Amount: Any amount to help support the program is greatly appreciated if you are unable to afford the recommended donation amounts. Likewise, if you would like to donate more your support is always valued.
- Fundraising Goal for 2023: $7000 will cover the cost of the two assistant coaching stipends that DCSD does not cover for the track and field program this season.
- Heat Sheets for Chap Invite 2023
- 4x800, 800, 1600, and 3200 events only for Vista Athletes
- Location: Echo Park Stadium
- When: Saturday
- Meet Website
- Tentative Time Schedule (this is a rolling schedule and will move ahead if possible)