Tim Bourke and our Vista Nation Photo Committee of parents have graciously donated posters of all our our seniors from the 2020 XC season. Coaches will be handing these out at our optional runs over winter break. Big thanks to Tim and our parent photo committee that worked on the project. The posters are really awesome and a great piece of Vista Nation memorabilia for all of our senior athletes. Thanks again to Mr. Bourke and our parents for putting these together!
Families are welcome to download high resolution photos of these images from Tim Bourke Photography at the following link:
Optional Team Runs: Dec 21st-Jan 3rd
- We will have a several optional TEAM runs at 10 a.m. over winter break.
- See schedules below for meet-up dates and locations.
- These meetups are 100% optional.
- Due to current DCSD guidelines related to COVID we will have to breakout into smaller groups of 5 to 10 for our runs on the days we are meeting.
- Please bring your masks to these meetups and plan to keep them on anytime you are not running. Your mask should be with you at all times, even when running.
Christmas Eve Outfit Competition
- MVHS @ 10 a.m. on Thursday, December 24th
- Please have a mask with you, and on, when you arrive.
- Wear your best Santa outfit, ugly Christmas sweater, Elf attire, holiday apparel, etc..
- $20 gift card to the best holiday attire.
- Coaches will judge the winner.
Beginning of Track Preparation: 4-Week December Plan
- 4 Week Start of 2021 Track and Field Training Plan (link)
- The link above is a general plan for athletes to follow who are planning on preparing for the upcoming track and field season in the spring.
- Athletes that are competing in a winter sport should focus on the season they are currently in.
- Anyone looking for advice about running while being involved in a winter sport should communicate with a coach. We would be happy to help you plan your running workouts (if you choose) while also focusing on your winter athletic goals.
Schedule for December 21st-27th
- Monday, December 21st: Aspen Grove Panera Bread Parking Lot @ 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 22nd: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Wednesday, December 23rd: Redstone Park @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, December 24th: MVHS fields @ 10 a.m. (Christmas Eve Outfit Competition!!!!)
- Friday, December 25th: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Saturday, December 26th: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Sunday, December 27th: On your own or call your teammates to run.
Schedule for December 28th-January 3rd
- Monday, December 28th: Writer's Vista @ 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 29th: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Wednesday, December 30th: Redstone Park @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, December 31st: Aspen Grove Panera Bread @ 10 a.m.
- Friday, January 1st: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Saturday, January 2nd: On your own or call your teammates to run.
- Sunday, December 3rd: On your own or call your teammates to run.