Schedule for September 20th-26th
Mon: DeKoevend Park @ 3:20 p.m.
Tue: MVHS @ 3:10
Coach Boele is Here Today
Wed: MVHS @ 3:10
Thur: MVHS @ 3:10
Fri: A.M. MVHS @ 6:30 a.m. (If not racing at Dave Sanderes)
P.M. Dave Sanders Invitational @ Clement Park
Sat: On your own or w/ a teammate
Sun: On your own or w/ a teammate
Dave Sanders (Columbine) Invitational
When Friday, September 24th
Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Meet Information: dave_sanders_course_map__1___1___1_.pdf (PDF)
Divisions: We are racing in the Division 1 races at Dave Sanders.
Schedule and Line-ups: (Updated Schedule)
- 3:00 Division 1 Varsity Boys (Run 10, Score 5)
- Romalia, White, Christians, Christy, Kiziah, Montano, Culver, Lawlor, Patel, Simmons
- 3:05 Division 1 Varsity Girls (Run 10, Score 5)
- No Team
- 3:40 Division 2 Varsity Boys
- 3:45 Division 2 Varsity Girls
- 4:20 Division 1 Open Boys “B” Team (Run 10, Score 5)
- Birkenfeld, Brown, Dague, Wachter, Windholz, Ramon, Veillette, Hoffman, Fowler, Balfe
- 4:25 Division 1 Open Girls “B” Team (Run 10, Score 5)
- Luke, Brandt, Boeckman, Reeves, Watson, Hawk, Hawk, Windholz, Nelson
- 5:00 Division 2 Open Boys Team
- 5:05 Division 2 Open Girls Team
- 5:40 Division 1 Open Boys “C” Team (Run Unlimited, Score 5)
- Byassee, Rasmussen, Vervaet, Wakimura, Nats, Bullock, Deutsch Schmitt, Murphy, LaDuke, Metz, Wilson, Paschal, Colquette, Cullen, Graeber, Henbest, Wiidakas, Gulde
- 5:45 Division 1 Open Girls “C” Team (Run Unlamented, Score 5)
- Mundackal, Vaillant, Popova, Bowman, White, Grube, Keasler, Lorenz
- 6:20 Presentation of Awards
Transportation and Arrival Time:
- DCSD cannot provide busses for us to the Dave Sanders Invitational. All athletes are responsible for making their own travel arrangements with their families to and from the meet.
- All MVHS athletes should plan to arrive at Clement Park by 1:30 p.m. on Friday.
Nike Cross Regionals 20201
Information has finally been posted for NXRSW 2021. Please take a look at the following information with your family if you are interested in going on the trip. We need to know by September 22nd who is interested in participating.
- Trip Information (flights, hotel, trip eligibility, new site location, etc.)
- NXRSW 2021 Questionnaire (must be filled out by September 22nd if you are planning to participate in the trip)
- Official NXRSW 2021 Meet Information
Aerobic Monster & Special Gear Order
Aerobic Monster Shirts:
- Because of budget limitations this year athletes that have earned an aerobic monster shirt will need to order them form SafeTeeThird.com.
- If you ran all summer with the team you earned your shirt. Order one!
- There is lots of fun and additional gear to order on the SafeTeeThird site. All gear is optional.
Jeff Boele-Licensed Massage Therapist
When: Tuesday's at practice throughout the season.
Why: To benefit individual athlete health during the XC season.
Who: Anyone on the team needing work done during the season.
Consent Form: Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.